First item of business is a title. Vote for your favorite title. Please vote for your favorite title and or post a replay.
Potential Title Mock Up:
Thanks to theryaney for the edit title and Poster Art edit
Edit list (so far):
- Color correct entire movie to remove yellowish green tint
- Add custom Walt Disney 20th Century Fox intro
- Add custom crawl (draft: https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntr…6df5XXuDMe)
- Add scenes of Rey arriving at Ahch-To
- Remove the artsy shots throughout the movie
- Remove Poe’s single fighter assault on that incompetent dreadnought and all of the ridiculous dialogue in the scene
- Retain the Resistance fleeing, but remove the opening bombing scenes and place them later in the movie
- Remove Finn’s leaking suit scenes. We’ll just see him wake up
- Remove the Finn Rose subplot distraction in its entirety
- Remove Leia’s space force fairy scene. We’ll see the bridge get hit, but no one will go flying out in space.
- Remove Luke throwing the saber, remove quippy dialogue on the island.
- Remove as much of the porgs including the Chewbacca scene
- Remove the native island nuns
- Remove Luke milking the creature (at least we know where blue milk comes from now)
- Remove Luke’s ridiculous fish spear scene
- Remove Rey’s finger snaps during her force vision in the dark side cave
- Lessen Kylo Ren’s tantrum in the turbo lift
- Remove the Yoda scene (I get the message that was intended, but the scene was terribly executed imho)
- Remove Luke’s matrix bullet time movements
- Remove distant ship in the sun as Luke becomes one with the Force
- Add iris out to credits
Here is the draft of the crawl thus far:
The RESISTANCE is in flight! THE FIRST ORDER has located their hidden base and are intent on eliminating their influence for good.
Meanwhile, Rey races across the stars to locate Jedi Master LUKE SKYWALKER before all hope fades. Without him, the cause of freedom may be lost forever.
Leia and her freedom fighters prepare to mount a desperate escape. All of their hope lies in the return of the last Jedi….
Crawl Preview using brolandi.github.io’s Star Wars Intro Creator: